With thanks to Declan Barron who transcribed these items..
Magazine of Magazines 1761 (Limerick Edition )
Jane Nash, daugh. of John Nash, of the co. of Clare, Esq.
John O'Daniel, Michael Condon and William Cleary, were executed the 25th ult. for robbing the house of Henry D'Esterre, Esq., in the county of Clare.
At Kilbricken, in the county of Clare, the wife of Charles M'Donnell, Esq., of a son and heir.
In Stratford Street, the right hon. and rev. Charles lord Blayney, dean of Killaloe. He is succeeded in his honours and estate, by his brother, the hon. Cadwallader Blayney, col. of a regiment of light infantry.
At Moore-park, near Kilworth, the right hon. William Earl of Inchiquin, Knight of the most noble order of Bath, to a daughter of Stephen Moore, Esq.
At Gort, in the county of Galway, Terence O'Brien, of Cross, in the county of Clare, Esq.
At Ennis, in the county of Clare, Mrs. Gertrude Hickman, sister of the late Robert Hickman of Barntick, in said county, Esq.
Dr. Henry, appointed dean of Killaloe ( Rev. Lord Blayney, dec.).
At Limerick, the only son of colonel Worge of Meelick.
- IRISH CLIPS AND SNIPS
- BROADFORD BAPTISMS
- TRANSCRIPTIONS, incl. KILMURRY IBRICKANE BAPTISMAL REGISTERS 1839-1881 and MARRIAGES
- KILMALEY PARISH BAPTISMS, CO CLARE 1828-1882
- IRISH OBITUARIES
- THEY MADE THEIR MARK
- FROM WHENCE THEY CAME....
- GENEALOGY GATHERINGS, ITEMS OF INTEREST and LISTS
- BIRTHS, DEATHS, MARRIAGES - TRANSCRIPTIONS
- BIOGRAPHIES... GENERAL Plus CLARE ROOTS SOCIETY