Courtesy of Declan Barron
Limerick Chronicle Wed July 8 1801
Stolen on Thursday night last, from the lands of Ballinbrohan, co. Clare, a black three year old mare, with a small ??? in her forehead, and lately nicked, the property of John O'Hara, who will pay a reward of one guinnea for the mare, or five guinneas for the mare and theif, on prosecuting to conviction. July 4 1801.
To the Independant Electors of the County of Clare .............. to represent your county is the first object of my pride, and ambition ........ Charles MacDonnell. London 12 April 1801.
- IRISH CLIPS AND SNIPS
- BROADFORD BAPTISMS
- TRANSCRIPTIONS, incl. KILMURRY IBRICKANE BAPTISMAL REGISTERS 1839-1881 and MARRIAGES
- KILMALEY PARISH BAPTISMS, CO CLARE 1828-1882
- IRISH OBITUARIES
- THEY MADE THEIR MARK
- FROM WHENCE THEY CAME....
- GENEALOGY GATHERINGS, ITEMS OF INTEREST and LISTS
- BIRTHS, DEATHS, MARRIAGES - TRANSCRIPTIONS