Thursday 18 February 2016

BRADY - BROWNES OF NEWGROVE, TULLA... BOOK LAUNCH IN TULLA, IN MARCH







A new book has just been published tracing the history of one of East Clare's best-known families, the Brady-Brownes of Newgrove. 

The book offers a unique insight into the history and genealogy of the family from the 1600s right up to the present day, and was written by the last member of the family still living in Ireland, David Brady-Browne. 

The book describes eleven generations of the family who played such a prominent role in the life of the Tulla region, several of whom served with distinction in the sporting field, the military and public service. 

Lavishly illustrated with over 90 photographs, maps and illustrations, many of which have never before been published, the book provides an unparalleled record of the family. The book will be launched in Tulla in early March. 

UPDATE: Thank you all for your interest in David's book... to make it easier for you to obtain it, you can contact David directly at.. 

David Brady-Browne  





7 comments:

  1. I am very interested in reading this book.
    The Burke-Browne family of Newgrove are my cousins.
    Would you know how I might order a copy? I live in California.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susan, I am waiting to hear. I do know some are available now, but in Clare. I will check and get back to you as soon as I can.
      Thank you for your interest.

      Delete
    2. Susan, I've heard back from the author. Could you please contact me via my details in About Me. Thank you.

      Delete
  2. Sir/Madam

    Who do I contact to get a copy of the book Brady-Brownes of Newgrove?

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you would like to contact me via the contact details in About Me, in the left hand column, I will send you the details. Thank you for your interest.

      Delete
  3. I would love a copy if any are still available.

    ReplyDelete
  4. At the end of the post above, you will see the email address for the author, David Brady-Browne... Please contact him directly.
    Thank you for your interest.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. All comments are moderated before publication.