- IRISH CLIPS AND SNIPS
- BROADFORD BAPTISMS
- TRANSCRIPTIONS, incl. KILMURRY IBRICKANE BAPTISMAL REGISTERS 1839-1881 and MARRIAGES
- KILMALEY PARISH BAPTISMS, CO CLARE 1828-1882
- IRISH OBITUARIES
- THEY MADE THEIR MARK
- FROM WHENCE THEY CAME....
- GENEALOGY GATHERINGS, ITEMS OF INTEREST and LISTS
- BIRTHS, DEATHS, MARRIAGES - TRANSCRIPTIONS
- BIOGRAPHIES... GENERAL Plus CLARE ROOTS SOCIETY
- MISSING FRIENDS
Thursday, 18 February 2016
CLARE ROOTS SOCIETY - FEBRUARY TALK.. THE STATE INEBRIATE REFORMATORY: DR. CONOR REIDY
CLARE ROOTS SOCIETY
February Monthly talk in The Maguire Suite, Old Ground Hotel on Thursday 18th of February at 8 p.m.
THE STATE INEBRIATE REFORMATORY: How Ennis became the centre of the war on criminal drunkenness in the early twentieth-century Ireland by Dr Conor Reidy
Conor will be interviewed n Clare FM
in the morning at approximately 10.30AM
Hosting our third International Family History Conference in Ennis, 23rd-24th September 2016.