"The main street in Ennis now known as O'Connell Street in honour of the 'Liberator' Daniel O'Connell was called Jail Street before that and naturally enough this was the location of the first gaol in the town which was built in 1591, up until then the Friary served as a court and jailhouse."
- IRISH CLIPS AND SNIPS
- BROADFORD BAPTISMS
- TRANSCRIPTIONS, incl. KILMURRY IBRICKANE BAPTISMAL REGISTERS 1839-1881 and MARRIAGES
- KILMALEY PARISH BAPTISMS, CO CLARE 1828-1882
- IRISH OBITUARIES
- THEY MADE THEIR MARK
- FROM WHENCE THEY CAME....
- GENEALOGY GATHERINGS, ITEMS OF INTEREST and LISTS
- BIRTHS, DEATHS, MARRIAGES - TRANSCRIPTIONS
- BIOGRAPHIES... GENERAL Plus CLARE ROOTS SOCIETY