IRISH RECORDS IN AUSTRALIA
Yes, dear soul, they do exist...
though some may take quite a while to explore...
Here are but a few to keep you occupied...
* transportation Ireland to Australia
* finding an Irish ancestor using Australian records
* National Archives of Australia
* Chris Paton of British Genes recently
published a list..
* Ancestry has quite an extensive collection
* One of a number of sites re "Earl Grey" Orphans..
this contains a number of certificates..
* Irish Graves - they who sleep in foreign lands