- IRISH CLIPS AND SNIPS
- BROADFORD BAPTISMS
- TRANSCRIPTIONS, incl. KILMURRY IBRICKANE BAPTISMAL REGISTERS 1839-1881 and MARRIAGES
- KILMALEY PARISH BAPTISMS, CO CLARE 1828-1882
- IRISH OBITUARIES
- THEY MADE THEIR MARK
- FROM WHENCE THEY CAME....
- GENEALOGY GATHERINGS, ITEMS OF INTEREST and LISTS
- BIRTHS, DEATHS, MARRIAGES - TRANSCRIPTIONS
- BIOGRAPHIES... GENERAL Plus CLARE ROOTS SOCIETY
- MISSING FRIENDS
Friday, 15 August 2014
MORE FROM CLARE LIBRARY RE PHOTOS
Did you know that you can download photos from the Clare Library, even under copyright, for your own personal use?
This is even more impressive if you are able to find photos of your family, maybe the homes they lived in, or where they worked, etc. to add to your own family history files or stories. Make your family history live... There are around 25,000 images available in Foto... surely something to please everyone.