is a wonderful free monthly e magazine...
Now before you gloss over and think you can't access it, as you don't have an e reader of a Kindle or an iPad or tablet of any kind, if you're reading this, it's available to you... as a .pdf or other versions or you can simply read online.
Some seem confused as to how to access it... you are given a link each month which will take you directly to the main page... ( see above) From there, click on the latest magazine cover and that will take you to this link... which I have provided for you...
These are just some of this month's contents... Enjoy...
- Photo historian Jayne Shrimpton covers a family group from St. John’s Hill in Waterford
- University College Cork launch their 2nd Irish Genealogy Summer School - Ancestral Connections, Names Places and Spaces
- Findmypast Ireland announces a new partnership with FamilySearch.org and releases over 13 million records plus another 2.3 million court records
- The Centre for the Study of Historic Irish Houses & Estates at the History Department at NUI Maynooth are inviting submissions for papers for their 12th annual conference in May 2014 - The Country House & The Great War – The European Experience
- Fiona Fitzsimons guides us through whats on offer for researching Irish Family History Online
- Shauna Hicks takes a look at Finding the Irish in Colonial Victoria
- IARC in Limerick announce the winner of the Dromoland Castle giveaway
- American genealogist, Maureen Wlodarczyk highlights the disappointment the Irish faced when they arrived in America in The Street were paved with cobblestones – not gold.
- The Public Records Office of Northern Ireland provides a glimpse of what’s available in their Pre 1858 Wills records
- The work of Lady Londonderry and the Women’s Legion in the Londonderry Papers
- Michael Merrigan encourages philanthropy in genealogy at home and abroad
- Sophia Hillen shares her story of Jane Austen’s nieces in Ireland, May, Lou & Cass Knight
- Laois Tourism shows us what’s on offer in the County
- Records available at Laois Library & Archives
- Dr Paul MacCotter discusses Laois surnames
- List of useful links for tracing your Laois Ancestors
- Archive of the month for Church of Ireland
- The Feerick family gathering celebrate a reunion in Westport
- Events, Seminars, Courses, Books and much more