Click on story to enlarge
- IRISH CLIPS AND SNIPS
- BROADFORD BAPTISMS
- TRANSCRIPTIONS, incl. KILMURRY IBRICKANE BAPTISMAL REGISTERS 1839-1881 and MARRIAGES
- KILMALEY PARISH BAPTISMS, CO CLARE 1828-1882
- IRISH OBITUARIES
- THEY MADE THEIR MARK
- FROM WHENCE THEY CAME....
- GENEALOGY GATHERINGS, ITEMS OF INTEREST and LISTS
- BIRTHS, DEATHS, MARRIAGES - TRANSCRIPTIONS
- BIOGRAPHIES... GENERAL Plus CLARE ROOTS SOCIETY
Tuesday, 1 November 2011
Appeal for Relatives of Irish War Dead
In a joint appeal between the Commission and The Glasnevin Trust, which is responsible for Ireland’s largest cemetery, in Dublin, relatives of servicemen and women who are buried in the cemetery are being asked to come forward for Remembrance Day.