Wednesday 18 April 2012

CLARE CHATTER.. Kindred Communities

Often when we travel, as well as enjoying the new, we look for the familiar... perhaps this is why so many Clare people like to visit the other Clare people... Clare Valley residents that is, from South Australia, who comprise quite a sizeable number of visitors to Co Clare, ireland.
This first story explains a little more about the Clare 'twins'... if you are among them, I would love to hear from you about your visit, whichever way it was to and from. Did you feel as if you were in familiar territory... was there something in particular that drew you to the other Clare? Or are you planning to visit?You can contact me by going to my full profile, and scrolling down to About Me, where you can find my email address.

The second article is of general interest... I couldn't resist including it, as I have a love of theatre as well. I wish the Sliabh Aughty Drama Group well in the All Ireland Finals on the 24th April.
Both articles appeared in The Clare People. You can subscribe online if you wish to follow it.


As always, please click on image to enlarge.




More to the story...























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. All comments are moderated before publication.