Monday 13 October 2014

BLOG AWARD...

   



Thank you to Kerryn Taylor from

who has kindly nominated this blog for  the Award above...


It is very much appreciated. 

As another of my blogs, 

THE BACK FENCE OF GENEALOGY


 has recently been nominated also,
 I won't create another list of 15 blogs or more 
to pass on the nomination, 
rather I will direct you to my original list.




On receiving the nomination, if you choose to accept, you are asked to follow the following suggestions...

  • Thank the person who nominated you and link back to that blog.
  • Share seven things about yourself – see below.
  • Nominate 15 bloggers you admire –or as many as you can think of!
  • Contact your bloggers to let them know you’ve tagged them for the One Lovely Blog Award...


 

It’s not the easiest thing to do to write seven things about yourself and what I love… but, here goes…in my own way…seven lines.

                                    SEVEN LINES OF ME

 A love of books is in my blood, for writing and words form my soul..

to reach out to people, and share in their dreams, I’ve made my lifetime goal…

I love the raindrops on my face and the clear blue skies of spring…

and rainbows with promises of elusive dreams and children who laugh and sing.

I’ve a passion for fabrics and needles and thread... and flowers that dance in the breeze.

I’m also intrigued by those who have passed, just wish I could find them with ease!

So here’s my offer to you, a glimpse of my life, it’s simply a minuscule tease…                                                

© Crissouli October 12, 2014








2 comments:

  1. Look forward to unteasing more about you over time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck :-) I'm sure we both have lots to learn...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. All comments are moderated before publication.